|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
Jurnal Ilmiah Komputer Terapan dan Informasi - Scientific Journal of Applied Computers and Information - is a peer-reviewed journal that is published by Politeknik Aisyiyah Pontianak - Information Technology Study Program. JIKTI is published periodically (twice a year) in April and October, in which 5-10 articles will be published in each issue.
All articles submitted to JIKTI must be the original work of the author (free of plagiarism). The submitted article has never existed in any media and/or is not being or will be submitted in any media. The author is responsible for the authenticity of the submitted manuscript. All incoming manuscript will be checked for authenticity to prevent plagiarism by using Turnitin and/or iThenticate, anti-plagiarism software. Any forms of high-level plagiarism will be banned (temporary up to permanent banned).
Article in Press
Articles in Press on JIKTI are articles that have been accepted for publication in JIKTI but have not yet been assigned to specific issues (volume and number). Articles in Press can also be the articles that have been assigned to specific issues but the issue has not been published yet. They provide possible chance to read about the latest developments in a certain research area before articles are officially published.
There are three types of Articles in Press on JIKTI:
- Accepted manuscripts (AM) - Accepted manuscripts are articles that have been peer-reviewed and accepted for publication by JIKTI Editorial Board, but have not yet been copyedited or formatted in JIKTI style.
- Uncorrected proofs (UP) - Uncorrected proofs have been copyedited and formatted according to JIKTI Guidelines, but are not finalized and may still be corrected by the authors, so the text could change before final publication.
- Corrected proofs (CP) - Corrected proofs contain authors’ and proofreaders’ corrections and may or may not have a specific issue and page numbers assigned.
Articles in Press that include errors, or are discovered to be accidental duplicates of other published article(s), or are determined to violate JIKTI publishing ethics guidelines in the view of the editors (such as multiple submission, bogus claims of authorship, plagiarism, fraudulent use of data or the like), may be “Withdrawn” from JIKTI. Withdrawn means that the article content (HTML and PDF) is removed and replaced with a HTML page and PDF simply stating that the article has been withdrawn according to the JIKTI Policy on Article in Press Withdrawal with a link to the current policy document. Articles that are "withdrawn" in Articles in Press will not be published in JIKTI.
Editors, Peer-reviewers, and Proofreaders of JIKTI are permitted to submit an article in this journal with the following conditions:
- Editors and Peer-reviewers of JIKTI who submit an article to this journal will be released temporarily from the editorial processes (especially in their manuscript) starting from the time of submitting the article. This policy goes into the publication decision of the article (received without revision, received with minor revision, received with major revision, or rejected) at least 1 issue/number.
- Editors and Peer-reviewers of JIKTI who submit an article are not allowed to intervene the editorial process on editions/numbers when the article is sent to JIKTI.
- Any editorial process will be performed by other Editors, Peer-reviewers so that the process continues without any problems.
- There is no special treatment for Editors and Peer-reviewers of JIKTI who submit an article to JIKTI.
Reference Management Software